03. June 2014 to 04. June 2014
5. European Moldflow® User Meeting
in Frankfurt/Main organized by MF SOFTWARE
A successful event is always the merit of many persons involved, who are not necessarily in the spotlight but who are indispensable.
Our sincere thanks to all participants and contributors of the CONNECT! 2014!
|In addition we would like to pass onto you very special thanks from the “Association for children with cancer and chronically ill children” in Darmstadt (www.krebskranke-kinder-darmstadt.de) that was happy for the donation of the amount of 2130 €.|
1. The last few years, Autodesk was very active regarding additional purchases of simulation technologies. What can we expect the next couple of years in this respect?
2. Can we see a concrete improvement in order to increase the ease of use and speed of Synergy?
3. We have the impression that the development activities have increased significantly. Can you confirm that?
4. Professor Tucker, what is your result of the fifth Connect Moldflow User Meeting?
5. Professor Tucker, what role do you play in the first development of Moldflow?
If you wish to actively participate on the next CONNECT! please contact Claudia Jehn, firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)6151 8504111. Your presentations are very welcome.
Thank You for your participation!
Your MF SOFTWARE Team
Thomas Wittmann Sven Theissen
MF SOFTWARE GmbH