Autodesk Moldflow Design (Design for Manufacturing)*
*powered by Autodesk Moldflow
AMD enables you to get a feeling, if your part design follows plastic design rules.
Check your part design interactive in real time. It works similar to the spellchecker in your word processing tool.
No need to be a plastic part design specialist.
- AMD checks for manufacturability and helps you discovering avoidable design errors.
- You can use it within your CAD environment (SolidWorks, Pro/E WildFire and CREO, Inventor, Inventor LT).
(Undercuts, Draft Angles, Wall Thickness)
- AMD explores problem areas interactively.
- You receive feedback about injection point(s), flow behavior, weld lines, and air traps of your plastic part within seconds.
- AMD will not make real Simulation with Autodesk Simulation Moldflow redundant.
Although, it will easily help you understanding the plastic relevant properties of the design of your part.
To get a better picture of what ASDFM can do for you, please also follow the URLs below: